Friday, October 23, 2009

Pecking Order

Mom bosses Chase.


Chase bosses...well...


Pepper.


Mom overhears some serious bellyaching happening out the back door.



"I don't THINK so, girl. If you don't stop that, you are going to be in BIG trouble with Mommy! Seriously, Pepper, you are going to be in big trouble if you don't stop. You want to be in big trouble? I said stop! You want me to go get Mommy? I will if you don't stop!"


I couldn't tell you what heinous thing the puppy was doing to receive such a tongue lashing. Apparently, she is not as lucky as Chase. Chase's mom would never talk to him like that!


Poor thing. It makes perfect sense that she went across the street and royally chewed out the neighbor's kitten.

3 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I love the pecking order, it means that every one is in charge of some one!

symony said...

so sad he burnt his hands the pecking order is so true they always boss anyone smaller than them!

Birgitta said...

Oh, he is a funny kid. Celeste pretty much does all the pecking around here!