Friday, May 8, 2009

Still Here

Don't you love the consistent inconsistency of some people's inconsistent posts?


I have had a few people request pictures of our remodeled dining room. I wish I was more happy about these pictures. Nothing says "success" quite like the great accomplishment of painting two huge rooms in 5 days...a color that you absolutely hate. Now don't think that I would go through all of the trouble of spending time, money and energy on paint that I didn't like. I just absolutely DO NOT possess the talent of picking out a color for my walls from a little bitty piece of scratch paper they have the nerve to call a color swatch. We were only painting our living room because it had been painted a color that I had chosen wrong the first time. Seems like I chose wrong yet AGAIN!! shheeeesssh

Anyway, here are the rooms...all done. I LOVE the red wall. I am pleased as punch that I got that right! But I sit in my living room, staring at my walls, telling myself that I have to love the color because there is no way in heck I would ever get my sweet hubby to do that all over again.
Sigh.
.
Oh, and for those of you who are sitting there thinking that we have lost our marbles, we aren't done yet. We will be changing out and centering the light fixture in the dining room. hehehehe

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Lookin stylish!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I think it all looks good!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Hey crazy girl... it looks amazing. I love it. The red accents are amazing in the living room!

Woodstock Family said...

What are you talkin' about, I love the colors, the tan looks gorgeous with your decorations!