Monday, April 27, 2009

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!




It is my wish that every small child playing soccor could have the chance to experience the thrill of getting at least one goal during their season. Even if it is quite by accident. And in the snow. I was too busy hootin' and hollerin' to get a picture of the goal, but this is pretty close! The game was called at the end of the third quarter, for obvious reasons. Still, we are having so much fun being soccor parents to this cute guy. He has decided that his favorite job on the team is as a defender. He plays the game chasing the other team, keeping them away from the ball. Mind you, he does it with a big grin on his face.


Ah, a hard earned treat after playing in a blizzard.

2 comments:

Heather said...

WOW.. cool cookies! It just doesn't seem right to have to play soccer in the snow darnit.. but those are such cool pictures, and YAY for scoring a goal! That's awesome. I remember when I was just older than him and I was playing goalie.. I got scored ON lots of times. not my thing. Anyhoo, he is really growing up.

Kristi said...

The cookies are really cute. I wish Chase was on Ethan's team. They could really use him this season. Go Chase!