Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wanna See Something Embarrassing?

Make sure you turn your volume down before playing this video. It's embarrassingly loud.

It is a once in a million shot for me. I am always three steps behind every picture and video. I will always, most likely, miss the very thing I am trying to capture. But I got it. I actually got a video clip of Chase making a goal. And then, I had to go and ruin it. Well, go ahead and watch it. But try and pay no mind to the screaming banshee in the background.

Yeah, that's me. Jeff was literally crawling under his chair. The rest of the soccor parents have come to expect nothing less from me, unfortunately. But, hey, in my defense, if there is any, I screamed just like that for the whole team, the whole game, regardless if Chase was in or out. Is that a good defense?

Anyway, soccor is over. We had a great time, obviously. Jeff and I actually miss it, more that Chase does, I think. I would like to think that I will have matured a little more by next season. We all know that won't happen.

2 comments:

Birgitta said...

You know whats funnier...replaying the video over and over. :)

That is so cool to get an actual video of the goal. I don't think I've ever been able to capture one before.

Way to go Chase and I think it's a perfectly fine defense Danielle!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I don't think your scream is embarrassing at all! That is what all good soccor moms should do. Way to go Chase and way to go Danielle. I think secretly Jeff thinks your pretty cool!