Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagged


I have been tagged by my sister Kimberly. The tag is to post the fourth picture in your fourth picture folder. This is a random photo!


My fourth folder is Chase's two year old photos, starting with his birthday. I am sad that this is such a lame candid shot. None of us are even smiling! Chase seems so small to me in this picture. He sure loves his birthdays! His birthday always seems so far away to him because his birthday and Christmas as so close together. He is so creative and loves to be involved in the planning and the theme of his b-days. His birthday theme in this picture is a train. He fell in love with trains pretty early. What boy doesn't?! His first birthday was a train, 2nd...a train, 3rd...Thomas the Train. Pretty consistent, eh? 4th was gingerbread. That one was fun! 5th was penguins. What a clever kid!
I tag my cousins, Sarah and LeaAnn. Show us what you got, girls!

4 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Still looks like a happy family.

Lea Ann said...

I would love to show you what I got, but I don't understand. 4th folder? I don't know what you mean.

Danielle said...

have you downloaded pictures on your computer? do you have them in folders? something like that!
if not, don't worry about it!!

Heather said...

I think that's a cute picture.. it'a fun action shot.

Chase is growing up so fast!