Monday, February 9, 2009

I Missed One

As I was posting 25 random things about me, I had so many going through my mind that it was hard not to get ahead of myself. I could have kept going. I get the gift of gab from my parents. I have realized, however, that I forgot a great one.

26. I was quite old before I realized that "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and the "ABC" song were the same tune. Given my aptitude for music, you think that I would have caught on to that a long time ago.

Funny thing about that; I was trying to pass this new found knowlege to my five-year old (four years old at the time of the story). As I broke the news to him, I could see him trying to process this information. He was thinking so hard that I thought his brain would explode on the spot. I have dropped the subject.

I want to do a list for Jeff. But, those of you that know Jeff well know that this will be a feat. Maybe I will have to make my own list for Jeff. So, here is another one for me:

27. I love my husband, quirks and all!

5 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Go ahead and so Jeff's. Dad and I did ours together, obviously. Heathers things about Kirk were the funniest things, so your will be fun and you can get his imput and he will like it. Dad quite enjoyed the process and he loves the comments!

Birgitta said...

Danielle...you have to make a list for Jeff (or one with him)! I would love to read!

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy said...

...and Baa Baa Black Sheep. I learned they were all the same from Sesame Street about 4 years ago.

Danielle said...

Wow...I just learned something new! I didn't realize that Baa Baa was in there, too! Look what you can learn on the internet...and Sesame Street!