Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Homemade Is Always Better...Right?

*WARNING*



Prolonged exposure to the product below has been found to cause some serious dysfunction in humans. Viewing product has been known to cause:



Sugar feet; sugar face; swelling of the hips, belly, thighs, and buttocks region; headache; diabetic coma; tooth decay; upset stomach; restlessness; sticky skin, found mostly in the face and hand region; shock. Use extreme caution when viewing this product.



If prolonged exposure happens to occur, consume 4-5 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water...and go to the gym.





This was a good idea gone bad. These are homemade ice cream sandwiches, made with "homemade" cookie dough ice cream. It's kind of like when you make a soup. When it starts out, it looks fine. But, you start to add all of the ingredients, and it gets bigger, and bigger. The idea in my head looked normal; finished product? Not so much. That is a regular sized dinner plate on which they are residing. They are, huh huh, a little large.




To help with the perspective even further, this is an over sized 6 year old. The sandwich dwarfs this giant's face. Like I said; HUGE. If this helps even more, it took this boy three shifts to finish this overgrown FHE treat.

I have taught this boy that homemade anything is usually going to be better than the store bought version. I think I made my point. Loud. Clear. And Ginormous.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are awesome! I love that they are huge, all the better!

Leslie said...

Mmmmm!!! These look so good! I think I am headed to your house every monday night!

Anonymous said...

yummy those look so good... You should email me your email address so I can invite you to read my blog my email address is arianejorg@aol.com

Birgitta said...

OHHHHH YUMMY! I want some!

We had - 0r more like my kids had - orange jello. Yuk!