Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Guess Who's Coming To Breakfast?

One Sunday, when we were kids, we asked our parents if we could go to a fast food restaurant for lunch. Their reply was,

"No, kids, not today. Today is Sunday. We are going to eat with singleness of purpose today."

Child 1 "What's "singleness of purpose"?

Child 2 "I don't know, but we're going to eat with him."




This is who showed up to eat breakfast with me this morning.







Whoa Nelly, that is one handsome Indiana! He was so cool and tough at breakfast. He did pause long enough to give me a devilish grin.




Chase and I are going on a date for Chinese today. We have been looking forward to this all week. I wonder who else will show up for lunch. With any luck, maybe it will be this guy




Ninja-Potter WOULD make an exciting lunch date.



Even if we don't get to eat with Ninja-Potter, I am pretty sure that we will be eating with Gusto; we do like Chinese food. I really am hoping that Self-Control, Will Power, and Restraint show up. I sure could use a good date with those. Seems like I haven't seen them for a long time. I would really like a visit from them.



Have you had any good meal time companions lately? I wonder if they are possibly as cute as mine!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, Chase is so cute, but the Ninja Potter picture takes the cake. Hilariously adorable.

Kathy’s Korner said...

Those are some pretty funny people! What an imagination! Both of you!

Heather said...

I'm pretty sure our dinner date is as cute as yours.. but you really weren't asking that were you :) Chase is so hilarious. Love the outfits.. and that he's not shy about putting on something crazy. Great blackmail photos for years down the road!

looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow. You're sure keeping the road to Provo warm lately huh? Be safe!

Kristi said...

If I saw a child dressed like that in a Chinese restaurant, I'd probably spray my fried rice all over the wall while laughing. He is so so cute and funny!

Jessica said...

Love it!

Birgitta said...

I AM!

He is such a funny kid - I live ninja potter! You should take him to chinese with you. It would be awesome!