Monday, November 30, 2009

Sweet Sweets and a Sweetie

This is Noah. He is my cute little nephew. We wanted him to participate with us in our sugar cookie activity for the kids. But, what started out as a simple cookie frosting event, turned into...






...this. He ended up in the bathtub.




Watching this innocent turn into an icing-clad gremlin was quite funny. You may have to be a Noah-eating relative to fully enjoy the large amount of pictures and videos I am about to thrust upon you. You may even have to have Grandma or Grandpa attached somewhere to your name. But nonetheless, here is the amazing transformation;



Purple dot; Noah's 1.5 year old coordination. Green dot; Aunt Danielle's obsessive need for symmetry.



Every time I asked him to smile, he gave me lots of cheese. It was actually a job getting him to take his intense focus off of his cookie.


At one point, I egged Noah on and told him to take a taste. That's all it took. The sweet innocent got a taste, and the sugar-crazed gremlin took over. This gremlin then infected the other gremlins. It was sugar-fest all around.




One knife becomes two.




Knives abandoned. Hand plunges in.




In the end, it was two hands accompanied by lip-smacking slurps. Where are the responsible adults when all of this is happening? Behind the camera, shaking with giggles. This was really too good to miss.




4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is undeniably adorable. What a lip-smackin' good time.

Kathy’s Korner said...

I could just eat him!

Birgitta said...

That is the most cutest, adorable, funniest baby I have ever seen! I LOVE HIM and I too want to eat him!

Heather said...

That is so funny!

Glad you guys had such a great time!