Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Art of the Compromise

Yesterday, I sent Chase to his room to get dressed. Chase looked out the window and saw sun, a cold winter sun, but a sun nonetheless. He came into my bathroom wearing sport shorts and a short-sleeved Harley Davidson shirt. I, being the overprotective mother, wanted him to wear something a little warmer. I sent him back to his room to try again, and this is what he came up with:



Did I make him go change again...Heck No! This outfit symbolizes a lot!

4 comments:

Birgitta said...

Just like Zach....He wants so badly to be wearing t-shirts and shorts. He will come down wearing a long sleeve shirt with sport shorts!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Two cute boys. That face says a lot too!

Kimberly said...

Ha ha! What a character! What more would he need to keep warm? He looks great!

Freeman Family said...

Got to love Chase!!!
PS I wish we were in sync with our choice of backgrounds this time around....I like yours a lot better.