Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One Year Older and Wiser, Too

Wow. Have I taken a long enough vacation from the blogging world? I humbly apologize to my adoring followers (choke, choke, sputter, sputter) for my oh-so-long absence. It's December, you know. Lots 'o stuff happens in December. Just in case you didn't know. ;)

It's several days late now, but here goes anyway.

Happy Birthday, Jeffy!



I am not sure who looks the happiest about the birthday bash. Maybe cute baby Wade, I am thinking. Or, maybe it's that handsome boy that has leaped onto the counter, ready to pounce on the cinnamon rolls with the two meager candles stuck in them.

Anywhoo, happy birthday, Jeffy-poo. We sure think you are great. Thank you for everything you do for us. Here's to fortpphmphmmphhpmmhpmph more birthdays!

And, thanks for not wanting a realistic Harley Davidson cake for your birthday. I am not THAT talented!

4 comments:

shipleyke said...

That's my kind of cake!!! YUMMY
I need your email to send you cutie pictures of Chase and Santa.

Kathy’s Korner said...

What a party!

Kristi said...

I can almost smell them! YUM! Happy Birthday Jeff!

Kristi said...

AND I have to say, it sure was fun to have you guys here in Lawrence for the day before the reunion.