Friday, December 4, 2009

Baggage

The week before Thanksgiving, Jeff and I cleaned out our closet. We took 8 bags of clothes and one bag of toys to DI. I have one more bag that has been filled since. Now that is some serious baggage.





Included in the goodies headed to DI, were all of my not-so-skinny pants. Here is what those pants look like held up to me now:





Now, before I show you the picture of me being brave enough to drop the pants, please remember a few things. Firstly, my photographer. He may be the cutest 5 year old with a camera, but he has a ticklish funny bone. This whole thing was cracking him up, making his attention to detail a little hazy. So, not the best pictures ever. Lastly, I am hestitant in doing this now because I am only half way through the race. I have lost 58 pounds, but still have 55 more to go. I feel fabulous. I am THRILLED with how I look and feel. BUT, I do have a journey left to travel.







So,















Here,















Goes,















Nothing!










These pictures crack me up. I was trying to do the "Ta da! Look at me now!" pose. But our timing was so off. I would stand there posed and posed and posed. Chase would giggle and giggle and squirm. By the time the picture would snap, I was exiting pose and beginning a lecture. So, you get what you pay for, I guess!





We'll see what we have learned by the end of the race, in another 6 months!

18 comments:

Jessica said...

You really look amazing!! Congratulations, you have worked hard, and it definitely shows! I love getting rid of clothes because they are too big, how fun.

Birgitta said...

You look FABULOUS, I tells ya, FABULOUS!

And actually, that is a great "TA DA" pic! Good job Chase

Melanie said...

Dude, I've been waiting for this! Can we say Biggest Loser?? You look amazing...not that you weren't beaming with beauty before but 58 pounds? Wow! Totally impressed.

Kimberly said...

You look so great! Chase did an excellent job taking a perfect reveal picture. Great Pose!

Leslie said...

You look so great!! I thought your ta da picture looked great! Good job little photographer!

Amy said...

You go girl!!!!

Woodstock Family said...

Good for you Danielle! You still need to tell me your secrets, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! My email is kristawoodstock@gmail.com You look great and I truly mean that!

Kathy’s Korner said...

That is so amazingly wonderful. I am so happy for you!!!!! You look GORGEOUS, FABULOSO, SUPER, AND your mom need to learn how to spell. Great job! Keep it up, we are cheering for you!

symony said...

You look great! Keep it up!

Kathy’s Korner said...

That last picture is so darn cute, I set it as the background on our desk top! You go girl!

Heather said...

That is so awesome! You look amazing. Congratulations! That is some serious success.. I've never lost a pound in my life! Not on purpose anyway :)

Perfect picture! You really look so great. I am so happy for you.

And thanks for everything.. Love you so much!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Danielle you so beautiful in both those pictures!!!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Danielle you so beautiful in both those pictures!!!

Kimberley said...

You look fabulous. Share your secrets!!!!!

Kristi said...

You look great!!!! What cute pictures! Good for you Danielle and nice job Chase!

Fabulous Fillmores said...

You look fabulous! Congrats!!! I love you blog!!! I read it all the time!

Connie G. Peterson said...

Danielle, you look great!!!

Unknown said...

Danielle, This is Tamara Hogsett. YOU LOOK AMAZING! Last night we attended "The Messiah" and waited around to thank your parents. We never met up with them, but got to hug Kim and Clark. The performance was AWESOME. Kim Cleverly passed by and commented about your blog, so I had to get on this morning. Congrats! Do you share your secrets? If so, please e-mail me at thogsett13@atnet.net? THANKS again for all your help this summer. We miss living next door to your wonderful parents and brother! Happy Holidays!