Monday, December 7, 2009

Gotta Be Prepared

Last week, before the snow had fallen, Chase was inside being the best helper ever. He was taking my long list of chores and jobs like a champ. Imagine his excitement when I told him that the next and last job I needed him to do was to go outside and play with Pepper. He readily agreed. I then heard a lot of shuffling in the laundry room. I finally decided to investigate why it's necessary to rearrange a coat locker on the way out the door to play with a puppy.







"Well, Mom, you have to be prepared."

Prepared for what, I am not sure. I guess, then, that I am feeling quite relieved that a baby rhino didn't make it onto our list of pet choices. I am also quite satisfied knowing that when the excited puppy runs up and down Chase's cute face, dirt won't get in his eyes.

5 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

What a cutie!!!!!! That doggie has brought some good fun! Love to you and the almost Birthday Boy! How is he doing and what are you doing for his B-day?

Jessica said...

So cute! We need to get the boys and the puppies together, I love to watch Nate play with his dog in the backyard. I only wish I had the amount of energy they do.

Heather said...

That's funny.. and so true! You'll have to post pictures of Pepper again so we can see how big she's getting.

Hope Chase has a fun birthday tomorrow!!

Jeremy said...

Funny kid...love the glasses!

Jeremy said...

-Birgitta, of course...not Jeremy