Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mid-Life Crisis?

Over the past 8 months, I have,

Lost over 60 pounds.

Gained a new wardrobe.

Bought a puppy.

Sold a puppy.

Lost a preschooler.

Gained some wrinkles.

Changed out an entire room in my house.

Made plans on how to change every other room in my house.

Made over 30 crafts (uh, that's just in the last month).

Made of 1oo changes to my blog background.



I am seriously considering,


Participating in a triathalon

Cutting AND adding color to my hair

Dropping another 50 pounds

Getting a tatoo

Just checking to see if you are paying attention.

Hehehe



So, mid-life crisis? I don't know. I am turning the big "F" word this year. That pretty much constitutes a crisis right there. Regardless if it's a meltdown, or the quickly approaching "F" word, I seem to be on a mission to transform myself from head to toe, and my house from stem to stern. Just be careful when you come to visit. You may not know who you are when you leave.

4 comments:

symony said...

If those are they changes i get if I come over I am COMMING!!!!! :) for sure got me on that last one! ha ha ha

Kathy’s Korner said...

You are some good writer!!!!!!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Congrats on the weight loss...you look great! I do enjoy your blog Danielle...thanks for keeping it REAL!

Birgitta said...

haha good post!