Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Valentines!

Seriously. I feel that far behind with my posts.


In reality, I am not THAT far behind. But with my non-procrastinating, stay-on-top-of-things, like-to-be-the-first-one-out-of-the-gate personality, the date of my last post might as well contain the year 2009.

So, here I go. I am going to start throwing my posts at you with lightening speed. I am going in order. Even if that means backing up to February.



I gave Chase a Valentine assignment a few days before V-day. I gave him my camera (my dumb, dumb camera) and sent him on a heart safari around the house. He was admonished to be as clever as he could. Here are just a few of the results:



He found some obvious ones,




formed one with a pipe cleaner (what a clever Joe),





ate one into his breakfast,





made one with his lunch.



But, from the near 20, out-of-focus hearts that this sweet boy captured on film that day,


this one,




is by far, my favorite.


I heart you, Chasers!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

You always do the funnest things with Chase!!

Kathy’s Korner said...

I heart Chase, too!

Kristi said...

Glad you are back! I love this idea! Chase is a creative boy.

Birgitta said...

good idea! so creative! my favorite is the ham heart!

Birgitta said...

wait a minute, I just realized those are chips!