Monday, April 12, 2010

It All Started With A Wish

All I wanted was a little more organization. I just wanted to know where everything was, and where everything should go. I just wanted my "secretary" cabinet to work a little better for me.

So, I started with a little of this,
and ended up with this.
Pulled stuff out, hammered stuff here and there, added drawers and slots, ripped off doors, added tins for magnets, threw stuff away...(sorry! not enough foresight to get a before picture!)
Put it all back,
and ended up with this...
...my new "secretary". Ahh, love.
I am now organized.
And thus, it begins.
The craft itch that CANNOT be scratched.
And a love affair with my new label maker.

6 comments:

Lea Ann said...

Impressive. I have that wish too. But I haven't made it come true yet. That is my goal this summer after I stop working.

Jessica said...

Wow, will you please come over? I need your craftiness and organizational skills!!

Heather said...

It seriously looks so amazing! And organized! my secretary is in dire need of the same treatment!

Way to go on all the things you've accomplished lately.. you are really on a roll and I'm so impressed!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Mighty nice, yes mighty nice!

Birgitta said...

Good looking secretary! I wish I could hire one!

Kristi said...

Very nice! I love your little lamp too!