Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our Morning Exercise Routine

There are a lot of mysteries left unsolved everyday.

My mom just blogged about one of her's.

I have just solved one at our house. In fact, I have solved two. I will let you in on the other one in another post.

You should be very excited. It is amazing.

This video puts to rest one little mystery that had me mystified.

I could never understand why every morning, when I would go down to use the computer, the ottomans were all dishelved. When I would leave the computer, I would straighten them, only to come down and find them all over the place again the next morning.

Now, solving this mystery was not important to the salvation of mankind or anything close unto it. It was just a silly little routine I went through every morning with a little question mark hanging over my head.

All it took was one morning of spending time with my little man, instead of the computer.

Mystery solved.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That boy cracks me up! Thanks for the fun night last night, it was delicious food!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Chuckle, chuckle! :)

Heather said...

That's funny.. it reminds me of these letters I have on my bookcase that spell "imagine" They are all individual letters. Well, every time I would look at them, which wasn't really that often, but still, the "e" would always be crooked.. I couldn't figure it out for the LIFE of me!! everything was straight except for that e. I would dust and straighten it all.. then a little while later it would be totally crooked again. Jeremy one day confessed to me that every time they came over he tilted the e and was wondering if I'd ever noticed!!! Hahahahahaha!!!! That Jeremy.. what a funny guy. mystery solved.