Saturday, August 21, 2010

Father's Day

What?

Father's Day wasn't last week for you guys?

Not for us, either. I am just waaaaaay behind in my blogging/journaling.

I just wanted to share with you my proof that I am the most creative copycat around. And, not such a bad wife, either, I suppose.




The boy's card to his daddy.




"grilled" cupcakes from Family Fun.










So, here's to all you creative cats that lend such support to us copycats.


We sure do appreciate it.


Really.


And here is a shout out to my son's dad, and my dad. Even though all the mushy stuff was said over two months ago, and neither one of you will probably ever read this post, I still think you guys are pretty great. These last two months would have been unbearable without you both.


Happy Father's Day!



Again.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are super cute! What a fun idea.

Kristi said...

Very cute! That's one lucky dad.

I'm just getting out of June myself. Nice to see you in the bloggersphere again.

Birgitta said...

cupcakes are adorable! I want to be a copy cat too....