Monday, August 9, 2010

The Nerve

Holy Crap!

The near-daily blogger has taken a little time off, I see. You all have some nerve continuing to exist out there in the blog-o-sphere while I took a mini vacation from my creativity. Sheesh.

Today begins the first day of the rest of my life.

Whatever that means.

But seriously, I woke up this morning with a resolve to get back into my "swing" of things.

Again. Whatever that means.

I got my wood floor mopped today. If you have ever been in my house, you know I shot for the moon. There a lot of wood floor. And as far as I am concerned, I win. Add actually sitting to "pen" a quick blog and read about your summer, I TOTALLY win. Factor in the fact that I haven't showered, then I digress.

Let's just focus on the positive.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah a post! I've missed you!

Cally said...

you totaly win. Showering is totally over-rated!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Oh, Kathy...I have missed your outlook on life. Yep, I will count the things I did instead of what I need to do. Coming to ML this weekend...maybe we will see you.

Leslie said...

Glad you're back!! I've missed reading your posts!

Woodstock Family said...

Ditto....so glad you're back to posting! I need your inspiration and creativity in words!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Sorry Danielle...thought it was your Mom's site...I have soooo missed your blog too!!! So real..so me! :)

Kathy’s Korner said...

I have missed reading about your life! I have enjoyed hearing about it though! :)

hennchix said...

So glad you are back! Your posts make me giggle and have a better attitude.

BTW, my word verification was "slumaba" as in "you been a slumaba"! =)

Mel said...

I've been meaning to email you and tell you that you are fired for not posting lately. Glad to see you are back. Don't get my hopes up for nothin'.