Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year Resolutions

New Year, Schmoo Year.

I have knocked myself out every Jan 1 trying to think of all the things that I just KNOW I am going to be better at. I have even gone as far as to write them down...set a plan...all the good stuff. This year, I decided to try something different.

I poo-pooed the resolutions.


I am having FANTASTIC year so far.


It's all about perspective, Baby.



PS I am at least going to try to be somewhat more consistant in my posts. I have been reamed by a few people for falling off the planet. Now, notice I said I am making no resolve to better at anything. So, don't hold your breath.

I don't want to ruin a perfectly good start to a great year.

2 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

welcome back! i've missed you!

Jessica said...

I've missed you too!!