Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Gettin' There

Looking at these pictures of Chase carving his pumpkin makes me smile from head to toe. First of all, last year, he "carved" his pumpkin with both hands completely wrapped in gauze from his burns. Last fall was a tough one.

Second of all, this child has an unusual obsession with sitting on this island. I cannot tell you how many pictures I have of this cutie sitting on this countertop.

He's seven.

He still does it.

I find it very funny.












I have a child that is very comfortable sticking his finger up his nose. It makes perfect sense that a gourd + hole in face = gourd stuck in hole in face. I liked this art display so much that I left it on the porch a little longer than I should have. Looking closely at the picture, you can see it is way past it's prime.




Oh, and I bottled tomatoes for the first time in my life. Don't know how we found the time, but I sure felt domestic. And, might I say...YUM!

0 comments: