Sunday, January 23, 2011

Halloween

Oh, I love being so far behind in blogging.

Grrrr.

For Halloween this year, my mom and dad came with my neice and nephew, Anna and Jack. They had been tending these two babes while Kirk and Heather were on a cruise. After a few days, they ended up in Logan. What a treat. So cute!

We threw the babies in old costumes, so Heather could see proof of their babies first Halloween. Other than that, the whole day zoomed past them.

Chase was Toad from the Mario Brothers. Can I tell you....I have now problem with store bought costumes. None, whatsoever. I would looooove to buy Chase a store bought costume. His creative nature needing homemade costumes are kicking my trash! That Toad hat about put me in an early grave. Don't enlarge the photo and look too closely. You will gag at my tremendous costume making ability. Seriously.




The stunning little witch is one of our favorite friends down the street. Obviously, her mother has a good grasp on putting together a stellar costume.




After all was said and done, it did turn out pretty cute. It held up to the pouring rain that accompanied our marathon trick or treating.
I better start planning for this year. Who knows what this handsome harry will have me banging out in 9 short months.

1 comments:

symony said...

very cute costume!