Friday, May 14, 2010

Window Pains

I looked out the window, and what did I see?

I don't know, 'cause I can't see out of my windows.







No, that is not a flurry of fluffy white snow flakes. It's not the trail of pelting, pouring rain drops.





Those are my windows.

Dirty, dirty windows.

They're driving me crazy.

But you know what might drive me crazy even more?



Washing them.




So, I'll just wait until summer.

For now, I'll go inside and scrub my muddy mud room floor.


Oh, never mind.

It's called a mud room for a reason, right?

2 comments:

Birgitta said...

those are awesome pics! I thought for sure you got snow again!

Just close the blinds then you won't see the dirt!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Hey man...we have matching windows! I think I will need scafolding to get some of them...sigh!