C: What color are Pinky's eyes? (stuffed animal from my own childhood)
M: Well, they are mostly brown, I think. They are kind of brown and kind of green.
C: What color are my eyes?
M: A BEAUTIFUL brown. I love your big brown eyes. What color are my eyes?
C: Well, they are mostly green, a little bit of brown, and a lot of red.
M: (spoken while sliding off bed into prayer position) They are red because I am so tired. I am so tired that I am done being a mommy for tonight.
C: (spoken through a groggy yawn) Yeah. I'm too tired to be Chase anymore tonight, too. Good night, Mommy. Love you. See you in the morning.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
10 months ago









2 comments:
It's nice that you get tired at the same time and speak the same language!! Too funny.
I'm a little late on this post! I'm with Chase, I get tired of being me at night too! :0) cute boy!
Post a Comment