Monday, May 17, 2010

Patches

A few days ago, this handsome dude came out of nowhere and asked me to make him bald. After I swallowing my tongue, I was finally able to wrap my brain around making the wrap around his brain a little less hairy. With his hair having recently been cut, it really wasn't all that hairy to begin with.



In this second before picture, I dare you to focus on his hair, and not the mayhem happening with his dentures.



After bravely choosing the #1 guard, the buzzing commenced. This stinker was so excited to be getting buzzed that he asked to get up after almost every pass on his head, to go check himself out in the mirror. Along with a hairy trail leading to and from the bathroom, we ended up with patches on his head, caused by my constant interruption of thought pattern.




I you can believe it, I got a serious case of the giggles while cutting this client's head. He looked like he had been in an intense altercation with an angry cat.

When I grabbed my camera to take a picture of the mayhem now happening on top of his head, Chase said, "You need this for your blog, huh, Mom." I am sooooo transparent.



The after shot.

While thoroughly enjoying his new, massive absence of hair, Chase was perplexed as to why his head wasn't as smooth, and as hairless, as his Grandpa's.

Baby steps, son. Baby steps.

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Jagger's sister Mariana had successfully cut his hair before and at his request tried a Mohawk. At each slip she cut off more and more until she had to buzz him. He complained to his Mother that he was bald. Angela tried to comfort him by telling him that was how she cut his father's hair when they were married. His reply, "That's why your divorced!" I think these two need to know each other.

Kimberly said...

Nice Hair cut dude!!

Birgitta said...

Love it! I just buzzed Zach's off on Sunday. I did a #1 all around the sides and back and a #2 on top. He looks like a soldier and very handsome! I wish I could shave my hair off. What do ya say, Danielle?

Kristi said...

He's ready for summer!