Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Traveling Coconuts

There is something so amazingly rewarding about giving children a basket of costume pieces to dive in to. And entertaining. I quite like being on the receiving end, enjoying the fruits of their
imaginations.






Speaking of fruit...kinda...notice the coconut bra. It's wandering. If shower/bed time didn't bring the party to a screeching halt, I would be so curious as to see on whom and on what the shells would next reside.

Thanks for being such good sports, guys. Especially Addyson. She made me promise not to post these pictures on "Space Book." I am a woman of my word, love. Rest assured.

8 comments:

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

OH, MY GOODNESS!!! You are too funny Danielkle. I don't know if I want to hang out with you though...You never know what might appear on your sight! Thanks for the laugh...I needed that!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

Sorry about the typo...I think I am getting the flu...not fun. I even had my shots.

Jessica said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Way to go Addie!

Jeremy said...

I love those coconuts! That is hilarious - it sure is a good thing you aren't posting in on facebook - then everyone would see it!

Jeremy said...

birgitta, BTW

Kathy’s Korner said...

You really are funny, you have been busy. I am so glad you ENJOY kids.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

What a funny, funny post Danielle. You are so creative.

Kristi said...

The coconut shells are truly funny. The same line from school keeps running through my head.... No cuts, no buts, no coconuts! It looks like everyone is having a great time!