Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Coneheads




The Cone Heads have dropped in for a visit.




Actually, the Cone Heads have decided to stay for a while. Eleven days, to be exact. Mom and Dad Cone Head have taken off for Costa Rica and the warm sun. They left us all here to freeze in our "attempting to be Spring" weather. Huh. S'alright. We will be having a BLAST here!
Well, gotta go. One of the Cone Heads head's is starting to spin, threatening to shoot right off of her shoulders. Our movie has started without popcorn. Duty calls.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good Luck, I am sure you will do fabulous. Also I found some cute ideas for hair. I am sure you heard the drama with Chase's shoe yesterday, all I can say is, I am impressed he was able to get his foot out, his shoe was almost not that lucky!

Birgitta said...

What is on their head??? And how did you get four of them?