Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Pot of Gold

Can I say how thankful I am for talented people? Well, thank you. Seriously.

Because of you, I am sooo lucky. I am lucky enough to have my 6-year old come unglued at the seams, hailing me as the bestest mom in the world. I am sorry to take all the credit for this fabulously, healthy treat. I am just the lucky one who gets to be his mom.

Putting aside all of the sap, I actually do not remember the site that I found this on. I would give you proper accolades, if I knew who were. So, uh, thank you, to whoever you are!






Happy St. Patty's Day!



7 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks delicious! I love the idea, and its fruit too, double win!

Birgitta said...

Oh, that looks yummy. What is in the cup??

Danielle said...

It's a toffee cream cheese dip. Yum-mo! So, it's a little naughty mixed in with the nice!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Absolutely the greatest ST Patrick's Day treat! I want some!

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

What a fun idea!!! I will have to do that with my Grandkids...and Nicole! :)

high said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JaNae said...

Super cute- I just might steal that idea from you ;)