Monday, March 15, 2010

The Indredible, Versatile Egg

What fun things can you think of to do with an egg? We gave it some thought, and here's what drummed up. We:





Blew on them







Created with them






Used them to help introduce the new family rule chart for FHE





Ate them


I have no pictures of us eating mini-eggs for FHE. I want no photographic proof that they have even made it into my home



Raced them


Again, no photo. I was to0 busy running with a spoon in my mouth, trying not to drop my egg on the floor.


Juggled them





Okay so the "juggling" part might be a little inaccurate, but dadgum, it was so cute anyway!


We sure had a most eggs-traordinarily eggs-ellent Monday. Have an egg-stra fabulous Tuesday!

4 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I couldn't stop laughing at Chase when he was juggling. He looked like he was hitting his arm and knocking the egg out! It was hilarious!

Bastian's said...

oh danielle......you make the blogging world so much fun!

Birgitta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birgitta said...

I love the new family rules. LOVE IT! Fun FUN and very creative!

Chase is so stinkin funny with the juggling. If he keeps up the practice he could be a real pro!


p.s. I deleted the above comment - I sent it and then I realized there was one more thing to say!