Thursday, March 12, 2009

Agent 5





Well, it's been two weeks since my last post. I guess it's time to get back in the saddle!
Last week, Chase ran across a drawer full of baseball caps of all sizes. He tried every hat on several times, making things up as he went along. When Jeff got home, Chase donned an adult sized baseball cap placed on backwards, grabbed his dramatically huge magnifying glass, walked up to explore Jeff's face at a very close range and said,
"Hi, Dad. I'm Agent 5."

The cuteness never ends it seems. And, on a funny note, Chase introduced the name Agent 5 to his cousins last week at scrapbook day. I had to hurry and run an errand in the middle of it and left Chase to play with his cousins. Angie reported to me when I came back that her daughter, Kaylie, came in from outside and said,

"Mom, Agent 2 is stuck in a tree".

I about wet my pants! Agent 2 turned out to be Riley, who is almost 4. Kaylie was Agent 6, who is almost 6. I LOVE it when kids use their imaginations!

5 comments:

Birgitta said...

FUNNY, FUNNY! BWAhahaha!! He never stops with the funny things he says. And Kaylie with Agent 2 is stuck in a tree. So funny! :D

Birgitta said...

OH, I forgot to tell you I think that first picture you posted of Chase is hilarious! That is one huge magnifying glass, sheesh!

Kathy’s Korner said...

He looks just like agent 5. Where do kids come up with all their stuff? Funny funny kid. I don't think I would let him look at my wrinkled up face at close range!!!!

Kimberly said...

That is pretty great. Chase doesn't quit. He really is inquisitive and soaks everything up like a sponge. I love him to pieces.

Anonymous said...

Your little boy is so cute.