Monday, September 10, 2012

Socially Backwards

I think I am pretty behind the times.  I have no clue what is going on with the people that I see everyday. And, I am ALWAYS missing the memo.


I don't have a "Facebook" account.  I have never "tweeted".

"FaceTime" is what a give my son when I volunteer in his classroom.

The last thing I "pinned" were my jeans, that are missing a button.

My favorite "apps" are chips and salsa, served with a good football game.

I still lightly lick my finger to turn the page of a good book.

I DO know how text, however.  But fair warning; a conversation that requires more than two responses from me will result in a phone call.

I need a translator when talking to the teenagers at church.

I occasionally blog, and frequently stalk blogs.

I do know how to email.  And use a cell phone.

I have Google bookmarked.


Huh, I guess I have a few redeeming qualities after all!


I just sincerely hope that my girlfriend across the street truly knows how much I like her, even though I don't "like" her.





2 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Well you do pretty well! I am sure your friends know you like her.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Amen!! I am just about up to date with the times as you!!!