Thursday, September 6, 2012

Leggo My Soft Drink

A few weeks ago, I found a little journal that I started keeping for Chase when he was three.  He was keeping us in stitches with his sense of humor.  Still does.
 
Chase and I got some serious giggles today as we read through this journal.  I am soooo glad that I wrote these things down.  They are priceless.
 
Here is one of his funnies from when he was four years old...
 
 
 
We grabbed Daddy from work one day and went to lunch.  Chase got a root beer, Dad got his soda addiction, I got a lemonade.  As Chase was concentrating on coloring something while waiting for food, I took a sip of my lemonade.  Since his full attention had not been on guarding his beloved drink, Chase panicked...
 
"Did you just drink my root beer, Mom?"
 
I assured him that never in a million years would I dare stoop to a stunt so low as to swipe a sip from his soda.  Then, I proceeded to educate him on the handy little lids that they put on the top of drink cups, helping us to distinguish whose is whose.
 
..."and see?  Yours says RB, for root beer."
 
"No, Mom, that actually says 'Please do not drink the child's drink'".
 
Teeheeeheee

0 comments: