Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We All Have Our Weaknesses, I Guess

Last night as we were driving home from Parent/Teacher conferences, I handed Chase the 11 box tops that I have been collecting. He said,"11 box tops...that's $1.10 in dollars. Sweet. We just donated $1.10 to my school."

I thought that was pretty fast calculation on the part of his 7 year-old brain. I turned around and gave him that look. You know that look. It's the look that says, "How did you know that? You must be the most amazing, intelligent, fabulously fabulous little boy that has ever walked the planet!"

Apparently, he has seen that look from me a few times. He volunteered,

"Well, I KNOW my money. BUT...I DON'T know how to juggle."


Uh...random.

Well, Little Buddy, I don't know how to make a spoon stick to my nose...if that makes you feel any better.

1 comments:

Birgitta said...

funny funny! it's true!