Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where'd ya go?

We have disappeared from the blogging world for a few days! We have just had life going on around us for the past couple of weeks. We have been dealing with Pretty Crappy Ovary Stuff (okay, PCOS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), croupe in a four-year old, doctor visits, depression set in by the BYU Cougars losing to Utah, and just the overall sense that I was getting too addicted to all of this blogging stuff! Why is it so fun to snoop into other peoples lives?! In all reality, I think I generally do get excited to keep up with cousins and friends that I don't get to see very often. Does that rational sound better?

I will make a post about something clever or creative later on. Right now, I have to go mop my floor. Doesn't that sound fun?!?

4 comments:

Birgitta said...

Hey we had a great weekend with you! It was nice to chat and cook together! See you in a couple of weeks!

Heather said...

Yes, it was fun to see you guys! It was hard to face the ute fans at work this week though. dag!

Hope your floor is still clean! You're such a faithful mopper!

Kimberly said...

Welcome back!

Kathy’s Korner said...

That last comment was from me