Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Heart Says, "I Love You"

Chase had his Primary program practice this morning. When I went to pick him up, I asked him how it went. He told me they practiced their songs and he practiced his part in the microphone. As he continued to explain his excitement over speaking into the microphone in the chapel (every kids dream!) he began to giggle as he said,


"My heart was totally freaked out!"


Chase uses his heart to explain a lot of his emotions. He will say things like,


"My heart tells me that I need to stay up a little later tonight." or

"My heart tells me that it wants to watch a movie with lunch today." or

"My heart felt shy today, but I didn't."


Well Chase, cutie, my heart is telling me "I Love You!"


4 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Oh, that melts my heart. My heart tell me "I LOVE YOU!"

Kimberly said...

Ha ha. When does it end. I look forward to being able to add posts about cute and funny things Baylee does, for now, we'll just stick with pix and flix.

Heather said...

Oh that boy.. He's a keeper. that is sooo funny and sweet.

Welcome to the blogosphere! :) I knew you'd crack!

Birgitta said...

He is such a sweet boy....he too has the Perrins humor! We can't wait to come visit!