Friday, May 13, 2011

Stubborn Streak

Chase and I have been taking some jaunts down Memory Lane. We have been having a lot of fun watching videos of Chase as an adorable little boy. I don't know what my favorite part has been; watching these super cute videos, or Chase's reaction when he says, "Oh my gosh! I was so adorable!"



This video of my then two and a half year old melts my heart. I have played it over and over, and over. It is so funny how it shows that great stubborn streak in my boy.






Finally, after my 101st replay of this video, I finally figured out from where he gets his stubborn streak.



I guess I'm a little slow...and a little stubborn.



5 comments:

Kimberly said...

He looks, acts, talks, and sounds like he's 5! THat's hilarious.

Clark perrins said...

your good today your kid he good man form me

Kathy’s Korner said...

Snort Snort!! Bahaha! Chuckle

Heather said...

vrrrrrry cute! He does seem old in that video! Are you sure you're being quite truthful :)

Danielle said...

Okay...okay...
I looked looked at when I took the video...it was in November of 2006...so he was almost 3! Better?! ;)