Tuesday, May 10, 2011

St Patrick's

Apparently, I am only comfortable with being a couple months behind in blogging.

One of my favorite things to do for my green-sportin' cutie for St. Paddy's is a fruit (and I use that term loosly) rainbow with a dipping pot at rainbow's end. Chase forgot all about this tasty treat he was to come home to. When he came through the door, he gasped, then said,

"Oh, THANK YOU, Mom! I seriously think I'm going to cry!"

Yeah, I'm good.

And, yes, I do realize that pound for pound, the fruit/chocolate ratio is a little off. Your tears of joy are completely founded, Son.


3 comments:

Heather said...

That is so awesome Danielle... you are always doing such fun things to mix it up.. I would cry too if I were him! That looks delicious.

Haven't talked to you forever.. I'll call you sometime :)

Birgitta said...

That looks yummy! Cute idea!

Kimberly said...

Yummy! What a fun fruit tray. It's hard enough to cut fruit, but way to go above and beyond in the arrangement!