Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feed Me

Uggg. Me want food.







Can I just say how much I love boys? They are different creatures, that's for sure. They are definitely wired different than we women folk. Maybe that is a little of why I think they are so great.

I have to say that I love these boys a teensy extra bit more. The top pics are of a rib fest Jeff did for his young men at our shop, along with our bishop and other YM leaders. Notice the absense of plates.

Not an accident.

We.have.amazing.young.men.in.our.ward. We love them...we are so proud of them.

The bottom pic? When I came out from getting ready for bed, after having sent this handsome cave-boy-born-in-a-barn to get his p-jays on, this is what I saw.

When asked why I was being treated to such a vision, his simple retort was only,

"Well, I was still hungry!"

Ahh.

Carry on, then...by all means.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a funny kid. He's a growing boy, he must eat constantly right? What a fun event for the young men!

Danielle said...

I ate lunch with him at school yesterday. He inhaled his lunch, then turned his hungry eyes on my lunch. He ate half of my lunch as well.
He already eats so much as a seven year old that we are bracing ourselves for the teenage years. He eats 4 full meals a day and still "dies" from hunger pangs before bed. There is not an ounce of fat on this kid. Sheesh!