Tuesday, February 1, 2011

At It Again

Plodding along in the catch up.

Have I lost you yet? Are you hanging in there?



I just couldn't help myself. I had to make a few more crafts. Just 'cause I was thinking that three totes per season/holiday wasn't enough, is all.

I am truly obsessed.




Sorry about the bad lighting. Still using my dinosaur of a camera.





I loved these jars so much that we left them up through Christmas. We can give thanks in December, right?
Anyway, I thought they turned out pretty cute.
Thanks for humoring me.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Holy crud those are the cutest crafts. I am in LOVE with that turkey.

The Strawn Family said...

cute stuff! If 3 totes for each holiday is too much you can start filling some totes for me :)

Jessica said...

LOVE the jars, so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Cute crafts. We should get together sometime and craft :)

Birgitta said...

You've been busy blogging! Love the crafts...especially that turkey.

symony said...

Jars are super cute, love the wheat in them!