Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just In Case...

 
...you thought (all two people who may or may not read this blog, I mean) I was loosing major mommy points for making my son clean his room on the last two days of summer...
 
I did ask him if there was any treat on earth that I could make for him to bring on the new school year, what would it be.  The world was his oyster...as long as I had the ingredients on hand.
 
He chose lemon cupcakes.  This kid has a soft spot in his heart for lemon flavor.
 
 
So, lemon cupcakes he received.  Hmmmm, fresh lemon cupcakes. They were delish. So stinkin' rich, but so very scrumptious.
 

 
He snarfed one pretty quick.  I love this picture of him trying to keep his bulging mouthful at bay as he smiled, I mean smirked, at the camera.
 
You're welcome, kiddo.

4 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

I Love Lemon too! Cute pic2

Kimberly said...

that is a cute smile through the stuffed mouth... YUMMY

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Yummy! I am a huge lemon flavor person too!! You have me craving lemon cupcakes now and I don't even like cupcakes!

Birgitta said...

Did you bake those from scratch? If so, I would love the recipe! I love lemon cake, lemon bread, lemon dessert, lemon drinks.......big fan!