Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If I Had One Wish, Then It Would Be...

Well, for Chase, it would be a fort. You're getting your wish kid!

And for me, it would be to KNOW HOW TO TAKE PICTURES!! Crickey! I'll tell ya, if there is something to miss, I will miss it. I am not sure why I figured I had to video what HE saw as the suprise of the fort was revealed. A true photographer would know to video what WE saw. Oh, well. His reaction seems small, but it is true Chase. He doesn't scream or yell or clap or jump. He gets really quiet, with a Cheshire grin and a little giggle. At any rate, he sure was tickled with his suprise. Way to go, Daddy!

And, uh, sorry about the flip-flop accompaniment across the grass. Apparently, I can't walk quietly and with a video camera at the same time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had a fort. Can I come over a play?

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle said...

Sure, Drew, just bring a hammer, some nails, and all the scrap wood you can find...and then come play!

Kathy’s Korner said...

That is special. I didn't hear the sound, I will when I come home. Happy FORT DAYS Chase! :)

Sarah Rowley said...

You leave for 2 weeks and Jeff starts to build a fort. I leave for 2 weeks and Chad does his own load of laundry.